Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Working too much

I'm currently freelancing for a jean company doing lots and lots of grading with many sizes, doesn't really give me much time to post when I have all this work with tight deadlines. Never mind I'll eventually get around to it. I have so much information to post that I don't know where to start.

For all of you who are interested in grading it is an excellent way to earn really good money. It's quite simple but you do need to have knowledge of the grade rules and know how to apply them. I have done lots of grading over the years and still enjoy doing it. Grade rules are different for men, women and childrenswear and other speciality lines. I will go into detail at a later date about Grading, so stay tuned. In the meantime I'll go back to grading as I need to finish lots of work by the end of the week.

No comments: